Our company personnel are highly professional, with extensive experience, a dedication to aviation, and a full awareness of the importance of their international missions.
Ukrainian Helicopters employs 450 people. Nearly 200 are experienced pilots and flight engineers with the average flight time of 3500 hours per person for regular flight personnel, as well as 25 flight instructors.
All of our aircrews, including medical workers and rescuers, are experienced working with night vision goggles and performing search and rescue operations and medical evacuation in various climatic and weather conditions.
450 highly qualified specialists
200 experienced pilots and flight engineers
more than 150 employees have represented Ukraine in peacekeeping and humanitarian missions
Ukrainian Helicopters seeks the following experts and specialties:
Chief Aeromedical Evacuation Support Department for a Doctor with fluent EnglishSend Resume
One of Ukraine’s leading helicopter aviation companies is looking for a Doctor to fill in the position of Chief Aeromedical Evacuation Support Department.
· higher medical education with degree in anesthesiology, medical science, emergency medicine;
· 5 years of professional experience;
· fluency in English;
· willingness to travel abroad.
· managing and exercising oversight of medical personnel involved in aeromedical evacuation operations;
· controlling proper operation and storage of the Company’s medical equipment;
· arranging and participating in demonstrations, exhibitions and presentations of the Company’s medical capabilities; taking part in negotiations with potential clients and partners;
· bringing regulatory and guiding documents related to medical personnel operations in accordance with applicable national and international standards and norms.
· official employment;
· competitive salary;
· professional training and advanced capability development at the cost of the Company;
· English courses at the Company’s facilities.
Site ManagerSend Resume
FLIGHT ATTENDANTSend Resume
Flight DispatcherSend Resume
· mastery of the piloting techniques and navigation systems sufficient for safe execution of flights;
· correct assessment of meteorological and air navigation conditions when taking decisions regarding departure and during flight;
· complete flight preparation and oversight of preflight preparation of the crew;
· monitoring crew performance, aircraft condition, its operational readiness, its correct loading;
· knowledge and adherence to safety rules, including R/T phraseology and rules of radio communication;
· examining the aircraft after landing and taxiing-in, inspecting accuracy of records in the log book concerning operation and equipment status;
· влаmonitoring proficiency of crew members and taking measures for its improvement, encouraging high professional and moral qualities and proper performance of duties;
· organizing and managing crew actions on ground and in flight in compliance with the appropriate guidelines, safety requirements, flights schedules and culture of passengers’ service;
· monitoring working conditions and recreation of the crew members during flight task performance;
· post flight debriefing of the crew.
· work with UN missions in African countries;
· competitive salary;
· opportunity to upgrade proficiency level;
· opportunity to improve English;
· medical insurance for the period of duties performance.
FLIGHT ENGINEERSend Resume
+38 (044) 455-73-00
E-mail to send the Resume: